WHAT YOU GET?
• A Wide range of vocabulary, extended word meanings, economic but effective use of words.
• Sentence construction: Going beyond simple, single sentences, combining two or three ideas by means of phrases and clauses.
• Pronunciation: Not primarily focussed except correcting glaring errors. Commonly mispronounced words will be dealt with.
• e.g.: Plumber, almond, digestion, suggestion.
WHAT YOU CAN DO?
• Can do connected speech with ease.
• Can make presentations on technical or work-related topics.
WHO CAN JOIN?
• College students, particularly in the final year of professional courses like B.E, B.L.
• Middle level managers, school teachers and college lecturers.