WHAT YOU GET?
• Rich vocabulary, extended meanings, idiomatic usage , word connotation
• Very little focus on grammar.
• Only slipshod and sloppy usage corrected. Ambiguity, loose constructions highlighted. Accuracy in the choice of words monitored.
• Focus on word pronunciation, word stress, speech intonation.
WHAT YOU CAN DO?
• Can listen to and comprehend spoken/recorded speeches in native/near native/neutral accent.
• Can shed MTI while speaking.
• Can articulate one’s ideas using the language resourcefully.
WHO CAN JOIN?
• Media aspirants, anchors and RJs, translators, interpreters.